Version 1 — March 1, 2023
Agreement to Terms
Welcome and thank you for your interest in Aftershoot Private Limited.
Aftershoot Private Limited operates and controls the Aftershoot Service from its offices located in India and the US. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site.
If you violate any of these Terms, we reserve the absolute right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice.
Provision of the Service
The Service means an AI-powered desktop software that helps automate the post-shooting workflow for photographers.
We will use reasonable efforts to provide the Service in accordance with these Terms and US law.
The Service is provided in a non-exclusive manner, and nothing indicated in these Terms forbids us from providing the Services to any other person or company.
We may add, change or remove features or functionalities of the Services at any time. Should we exercise our right to add, change or remove features or functionalities of the Services, you are not entitled to any refund, discount, or other forms of compensation.
The Services may interoperate with third party services. We do not make any guarantees or representations on the continuous availability of those services. In the case of the unavailability of third-party services, we reserve the right to discontinue the availability of the said integration and resulting functionalities for you. In such case, you are not entitled to any refund, discount, or other form of compensation.
You agree to use the Service only for its intended uses and as set forth in these Terms. We may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend, or otherwise deny your access to the Service without notice or liability, if, in our reasonable determination, you violate any of these Terms, or the spirit or intention of these Terms, including engaging in any of the specifically prohibited actions indicated in clause 10 of these Terms.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You have all necessary rights to submit your content/data for the use of our Services and grant us the licenses set forth herein;
- Your content/data will not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights;
- We will not be required to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party with respect to your content/data;
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation; and
- You will not upload, post or transmit any content through our Services which:
- Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
- Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
- Violates any law, statute, or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You acknowledge and agree that in order to be able to use our services, you may be required to register with the Site and Services with a valid username and password. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account, with or without your knowledge and to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your account to the extent reasonably necessary.
We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
In case of any unauthorised use or breach of security of your password or username or if you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Intercom customer support application.
Fees and Payment
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our Services. All fees/payment are due immediately and are non-refundable unless expressly stated otherwise. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We reserve the right to determine the pricing for the Services. We will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. The current pricing information is published on the website here. We also reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
Aftershoot may change the fees for any feature of the Service, including additional fees or charges, and will make its best efforts to provide you advance notice of changes before they apply. We may, at our sole discretion, make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any our existing or future customers. Unless made to you, these promotional offers will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorise us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation. If you pay any fees with a credit card, we may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase.
Free Trial and Beta Services
We offer a one-off 30-day free trial to new users who register with the Site. The free trial is provided only on an “as is” basis in an effort to help users determine if the Service meets their needs and preferences These Terms apply during the free trial.
No fees for the Service are payable during the free trial period. The account will be charged according to the user’s chosen subscription at the end of the free trial.
From time to time, we may launch and offer Beta versions of the Service. If you opt to access and use Beta version(s) of the Service, these Terms will apply during the use of this period. Fees for the Beta version(s) of the Service may apply. By using the Beta version(s) you understand and acknowledge:
- that the Beta version(s) of the Service may contain errors, bugs, features, and functionalities that are still under development;
- we might require access to your images and other data to develop and improve the Beta version(s) of the Services and will request your prior consent to access, use, modify or otherwise manipulate such data; and
- reserve the right to restrict access to, delete or remove images or other data you have provided at any time, as well as offer you the option and ability to opt out.
The Beta Service is provided to you only on an “as is” basis as a way to offer early access to functionalities and features and collect feedback on Service improvements.
You understand and acknowledge that Aftershoot bears no liability to you or any other person under or in connection with these Terms or relating to the free trial or Beta Service, whether in contract, infraction including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise. You also agree that we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate or modify your free trial terms at any time without prior notice and without liability whatsoever.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term or at the time it takes us to process the request from our business perspective, whichever is later.
If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at email@example.com.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
- Use the Service for any unlawful purposes;
- Scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network used with the Service;
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein;
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site;
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations;
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site;
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site;
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you;
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site;
- Overwhelm or attempt to overwhelm the Service’s infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on the Service that consume extraordinary resources, such as by using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time using a normal browser;
- Misrepresent yourself or disguise the origin of any data, content or other information you submit (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with us or any third party) or access the Service via another user’s account without their permission;
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation;
- Solicit any users of the Service for commercial purposes;
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site;
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences;
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise;
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services; and
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
User Generated Contributions
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”).
Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
You understand and agree that we may use your contributions, data, and information related to your use of the Service to generate de-personalized aggregated statistical information for internal research and development purposes, as well as provide such anonymized data to third parties without any express intimation thereof.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site or making Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and licence to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorise sub-licenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media format and through any media channels.
This licence will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions.
We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion:
(1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions;
(2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and
(3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
You acknowledge that the Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Aftershoot and its suppliers retain all right, title, and interest (including all copyright, trade secret, patent, and other rights) in and to the Service and Content which is included in the Service (other than User Content).
You agree and acknowledge that you must:
(1) Take all necessary measures and make efforts to keep the other party's confidential information confidential at all times;
(2) Implement reasonable security measures to protect the other party's confidential Information from unauthorised access or use;
(3) not Disclose the other party's Confidential Information to its employees or professional advisors unless necessary. In such an event, the employee or professional advisor disclosing confidential information must be aware and comply with the above clauses.
Subject to you providing prior written notice to us, the confidentiality obligations expressed in the present clause do not apply in the following situations:
(1) if required by the law;
(3) if the confidential information is publicly available and accessible without the direct involvement or fault of any of the parties;
(4) lawfully gained by any of the parties without restriction for a third party without any violation of confidentiality obligations;
(5) other lawful situations.
You agree that, except as permitted by applicable law, you are prohibited from posting any confidential, financial, sensitive, or proprietary information, or job-related content, about the Company, or any of the Company’s current, former, or potential employees, partners, suppliers, vendors, licensors, or business relations on any platforms. This prohibition applies to all forms of social media including, but not limited to blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tumblr, and Instagram. Content regarding the Company that is truthful, accurate and respectful may be posted if it is approved in advance, in writing, by the Company in each and every instance. You agree not to represent that you are in any way speaking on behalf of the Company unless you are authorized to do so in writing.
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by either:
(1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through the Site; or
(2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You expressly represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that:
(1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through the Site via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and
(2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through the Site. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on the Site and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY BREACH OR VIOLATION OF SUCH AGREEMENT YOU MAY HAVE WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered to use the Site.
You can deactivate the connection between the Site and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that become associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
U.S. Government Rights
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and
(5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”).
A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Term and Termination
These Terms are effective and remain in full force while using this Site and beginning with the first download, install, access, or use of the Service, unless terminated in accordance with provisions hereof.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of our rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you of any of your obligations under this Agreement and in addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
We may, with prior written notice, immediately terminate the effects of these Terms and your access and use of the Service in case you violate any provision of the Terms and the violation is either not solved within 10 days of the receipt of a notice from the first party requiring it to solve the violation or is incapable of being solved. These Terms will also terminate immediately, without any notice or otherwise upon either party becomes insolvent, liquidated or bankrupt, has an administrator, receiver, liquidator, statutory manager, mortgagee’s or chargee’s agent appointed, becomes subject to any form of insolvency action or external administration, or ceases to continue business for any reason.
Pausing or terminating the Terms does not affect either party’s rights or obligations that accrued before that termination. After Pausing or Terminating the access and use of Service, you will not be entitled to a refund of any Fees that you have already paid, including for partial months or years of access to the Services remaining at the time of the termination of the Terms and Service, nor upgrade/downgrade, refunds, and no refunds for time periods unused with an open account.
Without limiting any other right or remedy available to us, we may restrict or suspend your access to and use of the Services and/or delete, edit or remove the relevant Data if we consider that you or any of your personnel have engaged in any of the prohibited activities outlined in clause 10.
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
The changes made to this Site or Service will be effective immediately for new users of our Service. Continued use of our Service following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgment of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
You agree to irrevocably submit all disputes related to Terms, the legal relationship established by this Agreement, or your use of Services to the jurisdiction of the Delaware courts. Aftershoot Private Limited shall also maintain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country where you reside or, if these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the state of your principal place of business.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice. We shall at no time be deemed to have committed any misrepresentation, malfeasance, wilful misconduct, or fraud pursuant to any typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICE WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
(1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS,
(2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE,
(3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE,
(5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
(6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN OR ANY DAMAGES/LOSS THAT YOU MIGHT INCUR, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Subject to maximum extent permissible under applicable law, in no case will the Company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, for loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the website, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the website, or otherwise in connection with any provision of these Terms), even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damages, costs, expenses, liability, claim, or demand (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees), made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- your Contributions;
- your unauthorized use of our Contents and Services;
- use of the Site;
- your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or
- any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements and to protect our and others’ interests. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
We may continue to store your information for a reasonable amount of time after you cancel your subscription or your account becomes temporarily inactive, in the case that you wish to reactivate your account.
Electronic Communication, Transactions and Signature
Visiting the Site, using the Service, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
California Users and Residents
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at:
16192 Coastal HwyLewes, DE 19958 United States
Have Any Questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org